1. This registration is binding once it has been received by Norway Trade Fairs in completed form. The exhibitor is liable for the total stand and registration fees. Norway Trade Fairs makes the final decision on stand allocation and reserves the right to refuse any application at its own discretion.
2. An inability to fulfil the exhibitor’s desire for a specific stand position, etc, does not give the exhibitor the right to cancel their booking, require a price discount, claim compensation or the like.
3. Should a registered exhibitor decide to withdraw from the event or be prevented from participating, they remain bound to pay the stand hire and registration fee. Norway Trade Fairs is free to dispose of the space which becomes available as a result of the exhibitor’s withdrawal, without this giving the registered exhibitor any right to claim a refund of the stand hire and registration fee.
4. Every exhibitor is fully bound by Norway Trade Fairs’ Conditions specified in this document, Norway Trade Fairs’ Regulations and other relevant provisions adopted by Norway Trade Fairs or the organiser. This applies regardless of whether the exhibitor has expressed reservations of any kind, unless the relevant reservation has been accepted in writing byNorway Trade Fairs.Norway Trade Fairs is empowered to make a binding decision on any dispute over the interpretation of these Conditions, the Regulations or other provisions adopted by Norway Trade Fairs.
5. The Regulations forNorway Trade Fairs are contained in a separate document and embrace important provisions on such matters as the design of various types of stands, technical and practical terms/conditions, behaviour during exhibitions, force majeure and so forth. Accepting the Conditions in this document also entails acceptance of the Regulations. See regulations »
6. The terms open, shell and outdoor stand are defined in sections 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Regulations.
7. Norway Trade Fairs reserves the right to invoice services, supplies, catalogue items for stand construction, fittings or serving prior to the event. Norway Trade Fairs is not obliged to deliver the ordered services and items if payment has not been made prior to the event. The exhibitor is responsible for payment for all technical services to their stand, regardless if services have been ordered by the exhibitor or the exhibitor’s subconstructor.
8. Unless otherwise agreed or a different procedure is followed, all monies owing toNorway Trade Fairs must be paid by the due date specified in the invoice. Documentation that the stand fee has been paid must be available for inspection in order to secure access to the halls during the exhibition period.
9. A fee totalling five per cent of the invoiced amount will be charged for all payments by credit card.
10. Failure to comply with the payment terms may entail loss of the allocated stand space. In such cases, Norway Trade Fairs is entitled to dispose of the space concerned as it sees fit.
11. Sub-letting of exhibition space/stands is not permitted. Only companies registered as exhibitors may participate.
12. Norway Trade Fairs reserves the right to cease accepting registrations or, if necessary, to reduce the space booked if the exhibition becomes fully booked at an early stage. Where possible, stands are allocated within the appropriate product group.
13. Only registered products and services may be displayed at the exhibition. Exhibits may not be removed from the stand during the exhibition without written permission from Norway Trade Fairs.Norway Trade Fairs may require, without having to provide reasons, the removal of exhibited goods and services or remove them itself if they do not fall within the principal scope of the exhibition, if they fail to meet normal quality standards or if they are otherwise regarded as hazardous or unsuitable.
14. Non-Norwegian exhibitors selling directly to consumers must be registered in the Norwegian VAT register. A company that sublets a stand to exhibitors is also regarded as a taxable business. Provided their sales exceed NOK 50,000 within a period of 12 months, the company is required to be registered in the Norwegian VAT register. Foreign companies without a fix placed of business in Norway can be registered through a Norwegian VAT representative.
15. Technical documentation with stand location, order forms and price lists are issued by e-mail or ordinary post to the exhibitor in reasonable time before the event or when the deadline for applications has been passed.
16. Norway Trade Fairs reserves the right to cancel the exhibition if substantive grounds exist. These include an unacceptably low number of bookings or the likelihood – in the judgement ofNorway Trade Fairs – that visitor numbers will be unacceptably low. Before an exhibition is cancelled, registered exhibitors will be consulted as far as possible for their views. In the event of a cancellation, any stand and registration fees paid will be refunded. No refunds will be made for any other costs incurred by exhibitors or for any work carried out by them in connection with the exhibition.
17. Norway Trade Fairs accepts no liability towards the exhibitor for possible low support for an exhibition by exhibitors and/or visitors, or for the absence of possible key exhibitors.
18. Norway Trade Fairs accepts no liability of any kind for possible errors in printed or electronic information materials concerning the exhibition.
19. In the event of possible liability towards the exhibitor, Norway Trade Fairs will not accept liability in any event for any indirect losses incurred by the exhibitor.
20. Exhibitors must comply with Norwegian law and statutory regulations, and acquire any and all permits required in connection with the exhibition from the responsible authorities. Representatives for foreign exhibitors who are not covered by the EEA-rules and will sell directly to consumer must under current regulations obtain a work permit. If foreign labor is used for standbuilding, a work permit will also be required.
21. Any failure by Norway Trade Fairs on one or more occasions to enforce its rights or any exhibitor’s duties under these Conditions or under the Regulations will not restrict the entitlement of Norway Trade Fairs to enforce the relevant rights/duties on subsequent occasions.